Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year from Bungle HQ

Hope you had a great Christmas, bring on 2011. A quick news update

Tatagala should be happening in NYC in the 5th February with my Broken piece - I'll post links up when I get them more info here

Next up is Broken Britain- a joint Exhibition in both Bristol and London watch this space for more details. Here's the link through the Bedlam Art Asylum http://www.apaininthearts.co.uk/exhibitions/ I'll also be having a bit of a redesign of this Blog and be getting some more work up on Flickr and Tumblr.

Some new pieces should be delivered to the Upfest Gallery in Bristol for February :) www.upfest.co.uk

Back to work!! Please register by joining my mailing list for the latest news letter and offers on prints and canvas work- need anything pop me an email no worries!

Cheers B.

No comments:

Post a Comment